Love at first bite Love at first bite

If you did a kickstarter for a full length high-production version of this very game I'd pay a good amount of money for it. This is a pretty original concept.

Ikimono High: Monster girls dating sim Ikimono High: Monster girls dating sim

Good concept. I can tell it's somewhat fast-paced because of flash limitations, I'd definitely want to fund this into being a full-length VN that could even be released through Steam. I'd pay for a game like this if you could do things like add some more music, make it longer, and give more dialogue and art.

MafiaBattle MafiaBattle

This is shovelware, and shovelware doesn't have a place on Newgrounds.

Zombidle Zombidle

Good, but I have a strange time getting it centered with my screen resolution (1366 x 768)

Hold The Line Hold The Line

Basically Storm the House, but without the house.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

*Insert Danny Devito saying "CLASSIC" here*

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

Great game, I'm glad another one was finally released. Got all of the endings and i'm still working on a few of the medals.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Good luck

Bored Alien Starfighter Bored Alien Starfighter

Bored is exactly the correct way to describe me while playing this game.

Sim Apocalypse Sim Apocalypse

This game should have a lot more depth to it than it does.

Here are some recommendations:

-Randomly give players a choice every once in a while that will affect the game.

-Make more events than just 'companion leaves' or 'is attacked'. Perhaps some good events could occur, as well as more bad ones like food spoiling.

-Bunkers should allow you to survive Nuclear attack.

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

I managed to get all of the girls completed so far to the point I could marry them, all at once. If you do that in the full game there should be some kind of harem ending or something.

Very nice, great art, and I can't wait for the full release.

Nice work as always, Moosh.

Moosh responds:

Haha, I don't know how many times I've gotten the harem suggestion, but it's a lot!